There are no hard and fast rules to lose the weight. People take part in the physical activity like gym etc. and sometime, they leave food just to lose their weight. But here are some useful and simple tips to lose weight:-
- First of all, you must make a plan to motivate yourself to be engaged in the activities of Weight losing. Without motivating yourself, you cannot succeed your goal of becoming slim, fit and fine.
- Start tour day with something healthy activity, this can be yoga, walk, jogging or cycling. Prefer to run your boot-off. Running will help to activate your internal organs and it will help excess fat to come out through sweat.
- Don’t be always lazy all the time. You must need to be active. An active person may be more healthy yet slim, fit and fine.
- At least, perform household chaos once in week like cleaning home, Washing clothes, etc. Domestic chaos always useful to maintain your body without making extra efforts.
- You don’t need to stop junk food forever. You just can less the amount of junk food or you can add some healthy things or put more vegetables in your junk food. For example, you can add more veg in your pizza, burger or chowmin etc.
- Try to avoid the food which is gaining more body weight. For example, instead of eating fried samosa, baked samosa can be eaten. Instead of bread roll, toast or sad witch can be taken. Try to choose better option which is healthier.
- You can have healthy breakfast. And then lunch can be taken with the same or less amount. You should try to have light dinner in the night. Instead of taking your meal in 3 times in a day, you can have small amount of meals in 6 times a day. It will make your digestion system more effective and will help to reduce obesity. Adding juice in the morning breakfast can be more helpful. Juice contains the fiber and so it is healthy yet less fatty.
- Don’t overheat all the time. Eat only when you are hungry. And eat only homemade food. Though it is not possible to eat homemade food all the time but still you must make a plan to eat 90% of the food at home only.
- You can also try one another tip i.e., sniffing banana, apple, peppermint etc. in case of small hunger. These things will help to full the stomach for that time or may lighten your hunger.
- Make a habit of walking. Don’t rely on elevators or lift all the time. When you are in office, try to use stairs as well. Walking up and down stairs controls health disease.
- One must not sit for long hours. You must take a 10 minute of walk after every 2 hour. Make a plan of walking at least for one hour in a day.
- Working professionals who are not having sufficient time on weekdays may make a weekend plan for outing or for some adventurous thing. This weekend activity may include, dancing, picnic, roaming around, swings, swimming etc.
- Drink plenty of water. Water maintains the internal organ.
- Having a dog or pet is god enough. Walking with the pet is also beneficial to lose extra body gain.
- In case, homemade food and physical activities are not helpful in weight losing, you can also consult some good dietician. Professional can also look for the online diet consultant.
- Don’t ever try to be hungry all the time just to lose your weight. Food disorder will make your body weak and invite more health diseases. Consume less calories food. Never skip your breakfast.
- If you are consulting some good dietician for weight losing, stuck with their rules. If you will stop taking diet pills without consulting them properly, you will get your weight gain eventually.
- Do have junk food but maintain a ratio. A ration between junk food and homemade food can be 1:9.
- Gym or sport activity is good but it should not be over or excess.
- Don’t ever be disappointed with your physical appearance because of fatness. Keep in mind- fatty people looks cute. Always have confidence in you and motivate yourself.
Most Read: How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science