A woman has a wave nature: the functioning of her body and emotional state are subject to constant changes. Today you are cheerful and full of energy, and tomorrow ─ in decline and do not want anything, is it familiar? This is absolutely normal for a woman. The main goal that I pursue in my classes ─ to harmoniously distribute energy through special exercises, taking into account the peculiarities of the female body and psychology.
Below is a small complex of female yoga, which has a positive effect on the functioning of the reproductive system and the entire female body.
- Sitting on a rug with a flat back, cross your legs (if your knees are high, put a folded rug under your buttocks). Begin to make circular micro movements of the pelvis clockwise. Nothing, if at first, your movements will be inaccurate and slow, continue to “draw” circles with your tailbone and observe the sensations. After circular motions, move the tailbone forward and backward.
When performing this exercise, the sensations are barely noticeable, and it may seem that nothing is happening. But over time, you will feel that this exercise works wonders: the spine falls into place, the lower back will feel better, decrease, and eventually the pain will completely disappear, and also the muscles of the pelvic floor will strengthen.
- Get on all fours. Wrists under the shoulders, knees under the hip joints. As you exhale, begin to slowly round the back from the tailbone to the crown of the head, the chin reaching for the collarbone. Stay in this position for several breathing cycles and return to the starting position. Then, as you inhale, begin to bend your back in the opposite direction – the tailbone looks up, the chest is open and stretches down, the head is up, the look is straight. Hands are always perpendicular to the floor. Repeat several times.
This exercise will make your spine mobile, relax the tense muscles of the neck and shoulders. It stimulates and massages the muscles of the abdomen and internal organs, improves the functioning of the central nervous system.
- From the previous position we transfer the pelvis to the heels and with an inhalation we begin to lower the stomach to the hips, then the chest and head. Calmly “spread” along the body, shoulders and neck are absolutely relaxed. Eyes closed, breathing free and deep. If your forehead does not touch the floor, place your hands, support block, or plaid under it.
Asana eliminates the stiffness of the knees and ankles, relaxes the shoulder girdle. Fat deposits on the stomach are reduced, perfectly relieves fatigue, physical and psycho-emotional stress and irritability.
- Sit with a flat back, connect the feet in front of you. With an exhale, try to lower your knees to the floor as much as possible, stretching the inner surface of the hips, keeping the back straight. On inhale, lift them up, on exhale, down again. The movements are dynamic, like flapping the wings of a butterfly, but not sharp.
This exercise helps to open the pelvis and relax, which in turn helps to reduce stress and relieve the discomfort associated with menstrual pain. In addition, this pose is very useful for people with back problems.
- Sit with a straight back, spread your legs as wide as possible, avoiding rounding of the back. Legs are active, pull the socks towards you. While inhaling, raise your hands up through the sides, and while exhaling, going down, spread them apart. Imagine that you are smoothing the skirt in front of you with two hands on the floor. Do not try to go down in case of rounding of the back, keep it as straight as possible. Repeat 8-10 times.
Asana enhances sexuality, liberates, relieves “tightness” in the groin, soothes the brain, strengthens the spine and stimulates the work of internal organs. It is very useful for women – it stimulates blood circulation in the pelvic area and ovarian activity, regulates the menstrual cycle.
- Lie on your back with outstretched legs, arms along the body with palms to the floor. Bend your knees, place your feet as close to the pelvis as possible, with your palms on the floor, raise the pelvis up. Bend your elbows and rest your palms on your lower back with your fingers outward. Distribute weight and find a comfortable position. Gently start lifting both legs up. Stay in this position for several breathing cycles.
Asana helps to eliminate toxins from the body, relieves edema, increases vein tone, reduces the load on the heart muscle, and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Remaining in a supine position, bend your knees. Spread your arms apart, pressing them to the floor. Cross your legs with your hips crossed (right leg on top). With an exhale, without tearing off your shoulders and shoulder blades, gently lower your legs to the right as low as possible to the floor, and turn your head to the left. Hold in this position for 2-3 cycles of breathing and repeat in the opposite direction, changing the cross of the legs.
This exercise has a good therapeutic effect for the spine, relieves tension from the lower back, improves blood circulation of internal organs.
- Stay on your back and bend your knees. Arms extended along the body. Lift the pelvis slightly, gather your palms in the castle and place it under the sacrum. Release the pelvis from the hands and conveniently distribute the weight – if you want to achieve a greater effect, then try to straighten your knees and hold the resulting pose for 6-8 breathing cycles. This exercise perfectly relieves fatigue and swelling of the legs.
- Spread the feet wider on one line, socks looking to the sides. Stretch your arms up or fold them in front of the chest in Namaste. As you exhale, sit down, spreading your hips and knees wide apart and maximally pulling the pelvis and tailbone forward and down. The housing must at the same time maintain a vertical position. Take a breath and raise your hands above your head, straightening your knees, as you exhale, again lower yourself into the pose of the stupa.
Such squats perfectly train the pelvic floor, which is especially important for women, strengthen the inner thighs and create a beautiful line of legs.