TOS phone tracker is one of the most advanced mobile phone spy applications rightly accessible in the spy market. It enables the end-user to keep an eye on the smartphone activities of the concerned ones. The high-tech app can be used to track digital behavior of loved ones. This article discusses how the phone tracker app allows tracking mobile phone of your girlfriend.
Mobile Phone Tracker Software
The technologists have designed a mobile app to keep track of a cell phone without having physical access. A mobile phone installed with tracker app can be monitored and controlled via a secret online control panel or web portal. By logging into the online platform of the tracking software, the end-user can send different commands to the target phone and can also access data saved on that device. Read on to know how you can make use of the app to sneak into the cell phone of your girlfriend/boyfriend.
Are you suspicious of your girlfriend having a new love affair with someone else? You can get clues by checking out her messages. Get her mobile phone installed with TOS phone tracker app and read all messages received and communicated by your partner. The app uploads incoming and outgoing text messages to the secret online account from where you can read them anytime and can also see contact numbers of message senders and receivers.
Listen to Calls
If you fail to get evidence of infidelity by reading messages, try listening to her phone calls. The surveillance app installed on your girlfriend’s phone secretly records all incoming and outgoing calls. You can listen to these calls and get contact numbers of callers and receivers through the web portal of the spyware solution.
Check Out Social Media Posts
Do you follow your girlfriend’s social media accounts? What if she has started hiding her private posts from you? The social media surveillance app lets you check out all posts and chats made by your partner through Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Tinder and many other social media, dating and communication apps.
Sneak Into Photo Gallery
Have you seen latest selfies of your girlfriend captured with her new crush? If not, the phone tracker app lets you sneak into the photo gallery of your partner without letting her know. The spy app installed on the mobile phone of your loved one lets you see all photos, videos and media files saved on the target phone. You can retrieve these media files anytime through the secret web portal.
Read Instant Messages
The surveillance app lets you read instant messages of your girlfriend exchanged via most commonly used instant messengers. It includes but not limited to WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber, Telegram, Hike, Hangout, Kik, Line, IMO, Skype and Yahoo messenger. You can read messages; check out shared media files; track voice and video calls made through these communication apps.
The emails received and transmitted by your girlfriend can be read direct from the web portal of the tracking app. It lets you know if she receives emails from her new love affair.
If you are doubtful that your girlfriend is in contact with her ex-boyfriend, you can check out her contacts. The cell phone spy app lets you view and manage contacts saved on the target phone. You can delete the contact of her ex right from the online control panel.
Capture Surrounding Scenes
The surveillance app lets you keep a secret eye on your loved one. By remote controlling camera of her phone with the help of spy app, you can see what she is doing at the moment. It lets you see if she is dating with her new love affair.
Record Surrounding Sounds
All the chitchats made by your girlfriend can be listened and recorded by turning on microphone of her monitored mobile phone. You can turn on the MIC with a remote command sent via online control panel.
Record Mobile Screen
The spy software also allows capturing almost all cell phone activities of your partner by getting her mobile phone screen recorded. You can either make a short video or take screenshots to see and record what she types, reads, watches or searches on her smartphone.
It is very easy to understand what JioFi is. It is a wireless router which is much smaller than all the routers. With which you can take it with you anywhere in your pocket. From this you can also speak hotspots with which you can connect all your devices like droid phone ipad iphone computer laptop. And everyone can use free internet. You can avail unlimited free internet by adding Jio SIM in Jiofi.
In Jiofi you can connect your 10 devices instead of 5 or 6 together, which is the best thing because all people have 3 phones of their own and laptop, computer, tablet, ipad etc. ie maximum There are only devices. The official price of Jiofi is 1999 rupee.
Features of JioFi Wifi Router:
Talking about the feature of JIofi Wifi, there are many features available in it, which you can get great pleasure using.
1.Its best feature is that you can take it anywhere, jioFi is a mini wifi router whose size is so small that you can also keep it in your pocket.
2.In this, you get 2300 Mah battery life, so that you can easily take advantage of 4G internet for 6-8 hours.
3.With Jiofi you can use internet in 1 of your 10 devices. In this, you can do any of your device ANDROID IPAD IPHONE LAPTOP PC ETC ME CONNECT.
4.With this jioFi router, you can run internet using jio sim in your 2G mobile and 3G mobile phones too.
5.With jioFi you can also make free calling from your 2G or 4G mobile. For this you have to download Xiao Jiofi App.
Where to Buy or Buy JioFi Wifi Router?
You can buy or buy JioFi Wi-Fi router from your nearest Reliance Digital Store. But now it has also come on the online E-COMMERCE site, now you can also take it from online E-COMMERCE shopping site like snapdeal flipkart amazon.
And from this you are getting 3 or 4 versions, out of which you can use any version. If you buy this router from Reliance Digital Shop, then you have passport size photo and necessary document adhar card etc. Will have to give and together you will also get Jio SIM free.
But if you book online, you will not have to provide any document and you will not get Jio SIM card. Only jioFi Wi-Fi router will be available.
Friends, if you are thinking of installing internet broadband at your home, then I will sugget you to buy jiofi router because in this you will get a lot of free internet data. And you can easily use this device to take advantage of free internet in any of your mobile and laptop PCs.
RAM means Random Access Memory. RAM is important not only on a computer but in Smartphone also. In today’s world, much work has done through smartphones. Many apps have to be run on the smartphone. Every person wants smooth run of apps in their phones. As you should aware about that RAM is a memory in the smartphone in which many apps run. However, you can install apps and store it in Internal memory or External memory. But all the apps execute in RAM, even after you close the app. IN background all apps run in RAM. when RAM full then it creates many problems in apps running and makes the phone slow. To smooth running of many apps on your phone you have to need smartphones with big RAM capacity. Here we are talking about the best smartphones with 6GB RAM. Below is a list of Smartphones with 6 GB RAM:
1. One plus 3T: One plus 3T was launched in November 2016. This phone comes with impressive specifications. The phone comes not only with 6GB RAM but it has 64 GB internal memory. The memory cannot be expanded more. It is protected with gorilla glass 4. other specifications includes latest android version 6.0.1.marshmallow which can be upgraded to 7.0. nougat, dual sim 4 G phone. It also includes 16 MP primary camera with LED flash and 16MP front camera for selfie lovers. so click your best moments and store it in your phone as much as you want. 6 GB RAM makes your phone special that you can run many apps together in your phone and enjoy the smooth running of apps on your phone. This is a great model launched by One plus. Its range starts in India from Rs. 29,999. This amazing phone is real worthy at this range with many specifications.
Specifications: 5.5 Inch Full HD Screen Display with Gorilla glass 4 protection, the 16MP back camera with LED flash and 16MP front camera, 1.6GHz powerful Qualcomm quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor, 6GB RAM with 64 GB internal memory with no expandable memory, 3400mah nonremovable battery, Android version 6.0.1 marshmallow.
2. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro was launched in November 2016 in India. Its price range starts from Rs., 34,500. The phone comes with great specifications like 6.0 inch full HD screen with Gorilla glass protection. It is a multi-touch phone with dual sim features only nano sim can be inserted in this phone. the storage capacity is also incredible, as it packs with 6GB RAM with 64 GB internal memory with expandable memory up to 256 GB via a micro sd card. The phone looks really amaze you as it is provided in gold, white, black and pink gold colors. Its sound system is also good. The phone has great features and latest android version. its battery capacity is also very efficient. Camera quality also praised by you as its 16 Mp rear camera with autofocus, face detection and Led flash really captures your best moments perfectly and its front camera also astonish you as it packs with 16 MP front camera for selfie shooters. So, guys who want to have a big screen phone with huge storage capacity, it is a better option for them.
Specifications: 6.0 inch large screen with full HD resolution and gorilla glass protection, 16 Mp front camera with 16 Mp rear camera, 1.44GHz Qualcomm octa-core snapdragon 653 processor, latest android version 6.0.1, 4000mah non-removable battery, 6GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory with expandable memory up to 256 GB, Sensors like fingerprint scanner, compass magnetometer and many others.
3. Nubia Z 11: ZTE Nubia Z11 was launched in India in June 2016. The phone range starts in India from Rs. 29,999. The phone comes with 6GB RAM capacity and 64 Gb internal memory that can be expanded up to 200Gb via Micro SD card. The phone screen is 5.5-inch full touch protected with corning Gorilla Glass 3 and have a resolution of 1020pixels by 1920 pixels. Its storage capacity helps you to store much data and its RAM capacity helps you to run many apps together on your phone without any problem. It comes with a powerful processor which also helps you in the smooth running of a phone and its battery also helps you to use it for a long time. It is dual sim phone in which both micro and nano sim can be inserted. Its camera quality also attracts the customers. So smartphone users compare the specifications and price with other phone and take the right decision. this phone never disappoints you.
Specifications: 5.5 Inch touch screen with full Hd resolution protected by corning gorilla glass 3, 16 MP primary camera and 8 MP front camera, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 200 GB, Android version 6.0, 2.15 GHz powerful Qualcomm octa-core snapdragon 820 processor, 3000mah non-removable battery with fast charging facility.
4. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 was launched in April 2017. It is really a great phone which comes in two variants like 4 GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory and 6 GB RAM with 256 Internal memory. Its price starts in India from Rs. 36,990. The phone comes with the large 6.4-inch screen with 2560 pixels by 1440 pixels. The internal storage is sufficient as it has no expandable memory features. The phone equipped with powerful snapdragon octa core 830 processor. It is powered by android version 7.0.(nougat). The phone has really amazing camera quality with 16 Mp rear camera and 13 MP front camera for selfie shooters. So this is really a worthy phone with a smooth running facility. You can open multiple apps simultaneously the phone never gets slow. It is a power efficient as it is equipped with 4400mah powerful battery.
Specification: 6.4-inch large screen with full HD resolution, the 16MP rear camera with 13 MP front camera, android version 7.0 nougat, powered by 2.45 GHz Qualcomm Octacore snapdragon 835 processor, 6GB RAM, 256 Internal memory with no expandable storage capacity, 4400 mah nonremovable battery, provided in black and white colors.
5. Huawei Mate 9 pro: Huawei mate 9 pro was launched in January 2017 and released in may 2017 in India. Its price range starts in India From Rs. 64,412. It is really a great phone with huge numbers of specifications. It comes with 5.5 inches full HD screen with a protection of corning gorilla glass 3. it comes in two variants 4GB/6GB RAM and 64 GB /128GB internal memory. The phone memory can be expanded up to 256 GB via micro SD card. It has 20 Mp primary camera with phase detection and autofocus, dual LED flash and 12 Mp front camera for selfie lovers. It is powered by HIsilicon Kirin 2.5 GHz octa core 960 processor which makes it very smooth phone. Its efficient nonremovable battery is of 4000mah power. The phone really have great specification however it is a costly phone but who have the desire to take this phone will never disappoint.
Specifications: 5.5 inches full HD multi-touch screen with the protection of corning gorilla glass 3, 12 MP front camera with 20 Mp rear camera, powerful octa-core Kirin 960 processor, Android 7.0 nougat version, 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB internal memory with 256 expandable memory, 4000mah non-removable li-on battery, fingerprint scanner with other sensors.
6. Lenovo Zuk Z2 pro: Lenovo Zuk z2 pro was released in June 2016 in India. It was launched in April 2017. It’s 5.2 inches screen with full HD resolution protects with gorilla glass. The phone is equipped with android version 6.0.1 marshmallow which can be upgraded to 7.0 nougat. It is a dual sim phone with 3500 mah powerful battery. It is a light weighted phone that is easy to carry. It is released into two different colors titanium black and ceramic white. The both color give it premium look. Its camera quality is also good with 13 MP primary camera and 8 Mp front camera. Its storage capacity also increases its worth.
Specifications: 5.20-inch screen with HD resolution, Dual sim phone, 13 Mp rear camera with 8 Mp front camera, Android version 6.0.1 marshmallow, 3100mah powerful battery, 2.15 Ghz Qualcomm quad core snapdragon 820 processor, 6GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage capacity.
7. Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe (ZS 570 KL): The phone was launched in may 2016. The phone range starts from Rs. 49,999 in India. The phone comes with the 5.70-inch big screen with Full HD resolution. It packs with 23 MP primary camera and 8 MP front camera. The camera quality is really tremendous. It is a dual sim phone with huge storage capacity. It is equipped with 6 GB RAM and 256 GB internal memory with more 256 Gb expandable memory. You can run as many apps as you want simultaneously. It will not create any hanging problem on your phone. Game lovers also take the benefits of it. It runs on the latest android version 6.0.1. The phone weight is 172 gm not so much weight. Its looks really feel its paucity in your hand. So grab this phone which is found in different three unique colors titanium gray, shimmery gold, and glacier silver.
Specifications: 5.70 inches screen, 23 Mp primary camera with autofocus and face detection, 8 Mp front camera for selfie lovers, Qualcomm snapdragon quad core 821 processor, 6 GB RAM, 256 GB internal memory with expandable memory, android version 6.0.1, 3000mah nonremovable battery.
8. Coolpad Cool S1: Cool pad cool s1 was launched in December 2016. The phone range starts in India from Rs. 24,990. It comes with 5.5-inch touch screen with full HD resolution. It is powered by 2.35 GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 821 quad-core processor. The phone has 6 GB RAM with 32 GB internal memory which can not be expanded, unfortunately. Its 4070 mah powerful battery helps you to use it for many hours. The rear camera is 16 MP with dual LED flash and front camera belongs to 8MP. The phone weighs 168 gm which is easy to carry. It is the budget friendly phone with 6GB RAM and such features.
Specifications: 5.5-inch screen, 6GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, 4050 mah battery, 16MP rear camera with 8 MP front camera, 2.35 Qualcomm quad core 821 processor, android 6.0.1 version.
There are many other phones which have 6GB RAM with large internal memory capacity and more powerful processor and GPU. The price ranges also vary with different brands phone. RAM helps in smooth running of the phone. So guys if you need to use many apps simultaneously on your phone at one time you have to choose the phone with large RAM capacity and powerful processor for the smooth running of apps and avoid hanging problems. Gather your needs, follow your budget and compare the list of phones. Then choose a better option. It will be very grateful if this content helps you to choose your desirable phone.
Mobile phones are not only used to communicate with other person but it is using for many purposes nowadays like web browsing, internet surfing, gaming, capturing videos, clicking photographs and selfies, mobile alarm, set reminders for anything, listening music, social networking, and many others. A simple phone doesn’t have all the features like this so a smartphone becomes a need for everyone today. It is an easily handling equipment through which we can never be bored anywhere and do interesting work at any time. It connects us with outside world and helps us to become social and it also aware us about any new things and new persons. It is also a medium of entertainment and we can also use it for education and business purposes. The uses of smart phones are many that can’t be easily described. Every person wants a smartphone according to their need and their pocket. Here we are talking about the smartphones which are in under the range of Rs. 30,000 in India:
1. One Plus 3T: One plus 3T was launched in November 2016. It comes with great features and excellent design. Its look is amazing as it increases your personality if you carry it in your hand. It is quite a worthy phone at this range. The range starts from 29,999 Rs in India. It packs with 6GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage but no expandable memory. This is powered by highly power 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm snapdragon 821 processor and the latest android version with Oxygen OS 3.5.3. The dash board charging made it unique as it is a charge complete in only 1.5 hr. and its battery pack up is also tremendous. Its camera quality never disappoints you as the both camera comes with 16 megapixel with high quality. You just love to capture your best moments with this phone.The phone was launched in two unique colors gunmetal and soft gold. So don’t think more and try this amazing phone if you want the phone under this range.
Specifications: 5.5 Inch screen with full HD resolution, 6GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage with no expandable storage, 3400mah powerful battery, 1.6Ghz quad core Qualcomm snapdragon 821 processor, android version6.0.1. , 16 MP front camera with 16 MP rear camera, sensors, Dual sim (nano sim).
2. Oppo F3 Plus: A latest phone OppoF3 launched in March 2017. The phone comes with 6.0 inch large screen with full HD resolution. It is a multi-touch phone with corning gorilla glass 5 protection. The phone has all the essential that a person want in their smartphone. The range starts from 27,999Rs. in India. The phone has a great look. It has the latest marshmallow android version6.0. It packs with 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage with expandable memory up to 256 GB. its a dual sim phone with 16MP front camera for selfie shooters and 16MP rear camera with full auto focus, face detection and LED flash. It is also called a selfie expert phone. The phone has dual selfie camera. So guys who really loved the selfie picture carry on with this phone.
Specifications: 6.0 Inch screen with1020p resolution, 16 Mp front camera with 8 Mp other front camera and 16MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash, 1.95 GHz octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 653 processors, 4000mah nonremovable battery, android 6.0. 4GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage with 256 expandable memory via micro SD card, finger scanner.
3. Huawei Honor 8: Huawei Honor 8 was launched in October 2016. The phone range starts in India from Rs. 29,999. It comes in three different colors pearl white, sapphire blue and sunrise gold. All the colours look unique and different. It is a 5.20 inch screen with full HD resolution . the phone delivers a higher performance and fast charging features. However battery backup is not so good but other features can cover that fault. It is a powerful phone with 3000mah non-removable battery. It is powered by Kirin 950 processor. The storage capacity is also good with 4GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The camera has all the features like powerful battery, nice display, good camera quality, huge storage etc.
Specifications: 5.2 inch screen with full HD resolution, 4GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and 128 GB expandable memory , 3000 mah powerful battery with 1.95GHz powerful Kirin 950 processor, 12 MP rear camera with 8MP front camera. android version 6.0.
4. ZTE Nubia Z11: ZTE Nubia Z 11 was launched in June 2016. The phone was launched in an amazing color black gold which makes its look incredible. The phone has great features and does the excellent performance. It comes with 5.5 inches full HD display. The camera quality of this phone is very good. And the phone range starts from Rs. 29,999 in India. It has large storage capacity with 6GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage with 200GB expandable memory via SD card. So if you want to gather much data in your phone and run many apps together and want to get rid of the hanging problem then move to this phone. It is powered by powerful 2. 15 GHz quadcore Qualcomm snapdragon 850 processor with Android version 6.0.
Specifications: 5.5 inches full HD screen, 6Gb RAM, 64 GB internal storage and 200 Gb expandable memory via SD card, Android Version 6.0, 2.15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor, the 16MP rear camera with 8 Mp front camera, Dual sim (nano sim and another micro sim).
5. Asus Zenfone 3: Asus Zenfone 3( ZE552KL) was launched in May 2016. The phone range starts from Rs. 27,999 in India. The phone comes with 5.5 inch full HD screen. The stunning look of the phone attracts anybody and it is found in four colours gold , blue, black and white. However the phone has same features as above said phone. The phone has 4 Gb RAM with 64 GB internal storage and 128 expandable memory via SD card. The camera quality is also very good as the front camera belongs to 8megapixel and rear camera is of 16 mega pixel. It is light weighted phone and easy to handle and phone has corning gorilla glass which protect it. Its android version is 6.0.1 which is upgradable to7.0. The phone has powerful processor. The battery backup is also good. The phone is really good option under the range of Rs.30,000.
Specifications: 5.5 inches full Hd screen, 4GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage with 128 GB expandable memory, 16 MP back camera, 8MP front camera, 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 615 processor, android 6.0. dual sim (nano sim and micro sim).
6. Moto Z Play: Moto Z play was launched in August 2016. Moto Z play price starts in India From Rs. 24,999. The phone look is really stunning. The moto mods made it special as it can be converted into projector and one can easily watch any movies and video clips with their friends. the phone also connects with JBL sound track which gives special effect to your music play. The phone’s camera quality is really awesome that you can capture sharply any object very far from you. The phone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and external storage can be extended up to 2TB. so you can store as much data you want. The phone runs android version 6.0.1 and powered by 3510mah non-removable battery. The media player’s features and its storage capacity can make you think about this phone. This is a better option under this range.
Specifications: 5.5 Inch full Hd screen, finger print scanner, corning gorilla glass protection, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage with 2000GB expandable memory, android version 6.0.1, 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor, 3510 mah powerful nonremovable battery.
7. Apple iPhone 6: Apple iPhone 6 was launched in August 2014. If you really want apple phone under the range of 30,000, then it can be better proved. It is a single sim phone with the 4.70-inch screen. It has 1GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage with no external storage capacity. The operating system used in this phone is ios8.0. The camera quality is really very good as you can get 8 Megapixel camera as primary and 1.2 Megapixel camera as secondary for selfie shooters.
Specifications: 4.7-inch touch screen, single sim (nano Sim)phone, 1 Gb RAM, 16GB internal storage, 1810mah battery, 8MP rear camera and 1.2 mp front camera, ios 8.0.
8. Xiaomi Mi 5: Xiaomi Mi 5 smart phone was launched in February 2016. its price range starts in India from Rs. 22,999. The phone comes with 5.15 inch full Hd resolution screen with protecting display. The phone comes with 3GB ram and 64 GB internal storage that can not be expanded more. The phone is really worthy as its camera quality is also awesome. Its rear camera is 16 megapixel and front camera is 4 megapixel. It is a light weighted phone. if you want to carry a light weighted smart phone with all good features then not need to think more buy this smart phone you never disappoint after having this. The phone equipped with strong 1.3 GHz snapdragon 820 processor and has a 3000mah non-removable battery. However the phone has less storage capacity but it never be a big issue if you have not much data to store. you can easily play games in it.
Specifications: 5.15 inch full Hd screen, 3GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, 1.3 GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 820 processors, 3000mah nonremovable battery, dual sim phone (nano sim), 16 MP rear camera with 4 MP front camera.
9. Lenovo Phab 2 Pro: Lenovo Phab 2 pro was launched in June 2016. The phone range starts from 29, 990 Indian rupees in India. The phone comes with 6.40 large screen with 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The phone looks really amazing and it highlight your personality when you carry it in your hand. It packs with many features like superb battery power of 4050 mah , amazing camera quality of 16 MP at rear and 8 MP at front, storage capacity of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage etc. If you want to carry a large phone in your hand at this range then it will be a better option for you . However it is quite bulky and difficult to handle all the time. But it depends on your desire.
Specifications: 6.40 Inch screen with Full HD resolution, 4GB Ram, 64 GB internal storage with expandable memory via Sd card, Dual sim phone, 4050 mah powerful battery, 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor, 16 MP back camera with the 8Mp front camera.
There is a long list of smart phones under the range of Rs. 30,000 in India. You have to choose a better option according to your wish, desirability, need and your budget. So keep in mind all the specifications and features and compare them with each other and take a right decision. If all this information helps you in your decision then this content proves useful. So guys take a look and compare the products.
Smartphones become a necessity for our lives. Our whole daily activities depend on our smartphones. There are a lot of new phones launches every year with lots of specifications and features. Every person buys a smartphone according to their need and budget. so guys if you want to buy a phone under the range of Rs. 20,000, then there is a long list of phones here. You can choose your best option which has great features, specifications and perform good performance. Here is a list of Best Smartphones under the range of Indian Rs. 20,000.
1. Lenovo Z2 Plus: A premium look phone, which is recently launched by Lenovo in India is Lenovo Z2 plus. In this phone, fiberglass frame is used instead of a metal frame like other smartphones. The display of the phone is the 5inch screen with full HD resolution and front and the back of the phone are covered with 2.5D curved glasses. It is a light weight phone and it is launched in two colors black and white. The innovative feature like U-touch button and fingerprint scanner makes it special. IT comes in two variants with 3GB RAM & 32GB Internal storage And other is 4GB RAM & 64GB internal storage. Both phones have no features of external storage. The price of this two different phones is Rs. 14,999 and Rs. 16,449.
Specifications: 5.0 Inch screen with full HD resolution, Soc-powerful 2.15GHz Qualcomm quad core snapdragon 820 processor, 3/4 GB RAM, 32/64 GB internal storage, 3500mah nonremovable battery with fast charging, Rear camera- 13 MP camera with flash, Front camera-8MP, Dual sim, android version 6.0.1.marshmallow.
The phone’s look and specification attract you but the phone has single cons as it has no external storage and its 5.0-inch screen also disappoint some users.
2. Motorola’s Moto G5 plus: Moto G5 plus also launched in two variants with 3GB RAM/16GB internal storage and 4GB RAM / 32 GB Internal storage. The phone ranges of these two phones in India are 14,999Rs. and Rs. 16,999. The phones come with great features under the range of 20,000. The phone has the large external storage capacity of 128GB via micro SD card. Its display is 5.2 inch with 1080p resolution and has great feature and application for game lovers. The camera quality attracts the photo shooters. Its rear camera with12 MP with LED flash and front camera with 5 MP for selfie shooter makes it an amazing product. The criticism about this phone is its Internal storage and RAM capacity which could have been better. the phone accepts dual nano sim.
Specifications: 5.20-inch screen, powered by 2GHZ oct core Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor with the latest android version of 7.0, 3 GB/4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, 3000mah powerful battery, the 12MP rear camera with the 5MP front camera, 128GB expandable memory, the Fingerprint scanner on screen.
3. One plus2: One plus2 is really a worthy mobile in this range. The mobile has a great capacity of 64 GB internal storage. It’s a dual sim phone with 5.5ich gorilla glass display. Its look is really amazing and it is the good choice for who wants to buy a smartphone under the range of rs. 20000 . It has features like the fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, compass etc. It is equipped with the powerful 1.82GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 810 octa-core processor with the latest android version & different oxygen OS.
Specifications: 5.5-inch screen with full HD resolution, 4GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, Android 6.0.1 marshmallow with oxygen OS, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera, USB type c reversible port, fingerprint scanner, 3300mah powerful battery.
4. Vivo V5S: VivoV5s was launched recently in April 2017. It has great features like 20MP primary camera &13MP secondary camera . It is really liked by the selfie lovers. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch screen. ITs amazing camera is from sony which captures even in the moonlight. The camera has autofocus lens strength and gender recognition ability which can adjust accordingly. IT is powered by the MediaTek quad-core processor. If your first priority in choosing the phone is its camera quality then you should not think more just switch to VIVO V5S. you never disappoint after buying this. Its price in India is 18,499Rs.
Specifications: 5.5 inch screen with HD multi-touch display, Android Marshmallow6.0 with fun touch OS 2.6, 2.5 curved corning gorilla glass, 1.5 GHz MediaTek 6750 octa-core processor,4GB RAM, 64GB ROM with 256 GB external storage capacity, 13MP rear camera with 20 MP sony front camera, Dual 4G sim, Non-removable 3000mah battery.
5. Sony Experia XA1: Sony ExperiaXA1 was launched in February 2017. Its price in India starts with Rs. 18,990. The phone comes with the 5.0-inch touchscreen with 720p resolution. It is powered by Media Tek Helio p20 processor. It has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal memory with 256 GB expandable storage via micro sd card. The phone equipped with23 megapixel camera at rear and 8Megapixel front camera for selfie shooters. It runs the latest android version7.0 and powered by b2300mah nonremovable battery. The camera quality of this phone is outstanding that no one could control on capturing moments with this phone. Its flat screen makes it premium and stylish.
Specifications: 5.0 Inch Hd display screen, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and 256 expandable memory, 23-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel secondary camera, Mediatek helio processor, dual 4G sim.
6. Oppo F1s: Oppo F1s was launched in August 2016. It comes with5.5 inch Hd screen Its range starts in India from Rs. 16,999. oppo is the fourth best-selling smartphone manufacturer according to IDC data. Smartphones are greatly loved by the selfie lovers. So taking care of the need of the selfie lovers Oppo launched this phone with 16 MP front camera and 13 MP rear camera. Oppo f1 s has many features which beat the heart of many young. Its amazing look mesmerizing many people. It is the better option for them who want to buy the phone under the range of 20,000 Rs. in India.
7. Xiaomi MI Max Prime: It was launched in June 2016. The phone has one special feature which distinguishes it by other smartphones, that is its screen. The phone comes with 6.44 inches screen with full HD resolution. Those guys who are fond of watching movies and videos on phone, for them this is a better option at this range. Its range starts from 19,999 Rs. in India. The phone has many other features like storage capacity 4 Gb RAM and 128 Gb Internal memory with 128 expandable memory. It is equipped with more powerful snapdragon processor and its camera quality also good. However, it is difficult to handle because of its bigger size and it is quite bulky. but it is not that much-concerned point. So if you want a big stylish phone in your hand then choose the Xiaomi Mi Max Prime.
Specifications: 6.44Inch screen with full HD resolution, 4GB RAM,128GB ROM with 128GB external storage, 1.8GHZ Qualcomm snapdragon 650 processor, 4850 Mah powerful battery. The latest android version of 6.0., Dual sim, 16MP primary camera and 5 MP front camera.
8. Nubia Z11 Minis: This smartphone was launched in May 2017. The full HD resolution phone comes with a 5.2-inch screen. It is quite a slim phone which looks marvelous. The camera quality is very special in this phone. the primary camera comes with 23 MP shooter with autofocus, face detection, HDR, video recording, touch focus etc and the secondary camera is the 13MP camera for selfie shooters. The phone runs android 6.0 version and its battery power is 3000mah. guys who want to capture all the moments don’t waste your time on another phone just pick the Nubia Z11 minis phone and enjoy its awesome camera quality. The price of this phone in India starts from Rs. 16,999.
Specifications: 5. 2 inches full Hd screen,23 Mp rear camera with 13 MP front camera, android latest version of 6.0, 3000mah powerful battery, 4Gb RAM, 64 Gb internal storage, 200 GB expandable memory, dual nano sim, 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 650 processor.
9. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime: This smartphone was launched in September 2016. Its price starts in India from Rs. 15,490. Samsung phones always liked by many people and this handset is a better option who wants mobile belongs to Samsung company at this range. the phone comes with 5.5 large screens with full HD resolution. it is powered by 1.6 GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor. IT has 3 GB Ram and 16 Gb internal storage and comes with 256 Gb expandable memory via SD card. Its 13 MP camera at rear and 8-megapixel front camera. It is powered by 3300mah nonremovable battery. t comes with two colors black and golden.
Specifications: 5.5 Inch full Hd screen, 1.6 GHz Octa-core Exynos 7870 processor,3300mah nonremovable battery, dual sim, 3GB RAM, 16GB Internal storage and 256 GB expandable memory, 13 MP rear camera with 8 MP front camera, android latest version 6.0. , Fingerprint scanner.
There are many other phones under the range of Rs. 20000 such as Huawei Honor 6XXioami Redmi3 S prime, Coolpad Cool 1, Asus Zenfone 3 Laser, Gionee A1. Moto M, Samsung Galaxy on NXT, Lenovo P2. You can choose any phone by comparing their specifications and features.