Online Marketing vs Offline Marketing are two different approaches towards marketing but both have significant differences which are as follows:
- Online Marketing covers the website related activities such as SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC, Content marketing, Blog & Directory Submission, classified etc. whereas Offline Marketing includes the hoardings, flexes unipolar, etc.
- Online Marketing is comparatively cheaper than Offline Marketing.
- Online Marketing covers the web related expects whereas Offline Marketing covers the hardcore marketing.
- Online Marketing is somehow the result of pull marketing whereas Offline Marketing is the result of push marketing.
- Online Marketing can’t be touched, just can be seen whereas Offline Marketing can be seen and touched as well.
- The sources of Online Marketing are modern such as a computer; phone, tablets, Internet, LED Video Wall display, Android devices whereas Offline Marketing needs hard materials such as paper, banner cloth, woods, iron, color, ink etc.
- Online Marketing required technical knowledge whereas Offline Marketing required promotional skills.
- Online Marketing need the space in web tools but for Offline Marketing, one must has to hire public places to put the hoardings, banner etc.
- Online Marketing is the modern way of marketing whereas Offline Marketing is the old method of marketing.
- One must have the android tools and applications to explore the Online Marketing & its results but for Offline Marketing, no such tools are required.
- Online Marketing keeps the eye on the company’s site for long duration due to long visibility through contents on web whereas Offline Marketing is temporary visible for the short time till the clients pay for the campaigning.
- Bulk Email is referred to as one of the cost-effective & best Online marketing activities, aims to target the maximum users in one shot whereas, Offline Marketing activities seem expensive.
In short, Online and Offline Marketing are different to each other in terms of visibility, cost, results, tools, ways etc. Due to digitalization, Online Marketing is becoming popular because no one can inform the whole information about any company through one pamphlet or banner.
If we need to capture the whole market of different segments so we need to take the help of all marketing tools. Online Marketing covers the educated people who are with continuous touch of android application whereas Offline Marketing is useful for the people who are still far away from the android world. Once who ended in the online world can be stayed here for long term but there is no guarantee in Offline Marketing.
But still, both marketing techniques are complementary to each other. Reason being, Offline Marketing initially shows the way for online world to grasp the complete information. In fact, marketing is the only way to promote business and to gather customers. Whatever the area is one need to adapt the right way of marketing. Blogging is also one of the trendiest ways of Online Marketing.