Internet and android applications have facilitated the human life to a great extent. Too many things are available in the market which is getting re-organized almost every day. So how can our mobile be left behind in technology. Yes, I am taking about the recharge for which we needed to go to the mobile centers or recharge outlets. Not it becomes old fashioned to recharge at the outlets now. Online banking and online recharge websites had made easier for us to make any recharge frequently and that to without any difficulty.
Any educated person can get the mobile phone recharge without visiting any outlet or mobile operators website. An idea customer need not to visit idea website, a Vodafone customer need not to search Vodafone website, a common website can make recharge of too many operators. Here I am listing some of the popular websites which are quite famous and convenient to make the recharges and bill payments:
Freecharge is providing paid and free coupon related to food, entertainment, travels, online shopping and many more while recharging through this website. In the beginning, this site was also focused on postpaid and prepaid mobile recharges only. Now it’s been considering DTH, data card, electricity and gas bills also. Sometime, it launches some cash back offers to attract the customers.
This website was famous for making recharges and bill payments only for postpaid and prepaid mobile phones. Slowly, it takes over the e-commerce market. This website provides maximum discount with the maximum cash back offers. People making online shopping through this website may earn some amount of cash back which can be further used for recharges, bill payments and online shopping. The website is not only suitable for mobile but for DTH, data card, landline, electricity etc. It is being expanding its services with great speed.
Mobikwik is specialized in making recharges and bill payments only with the extreme offers. The discounted coupon may be availed for flooding, shopping, travelling etc. with the facility of cash back. Mobikwik makes quick and easy recharges and bills payments for prepaid and postpaid mobile phones, DTH, data card, landlines, gas, insurance, electricity etc. Very soon, it is going to open money transfer facility.
Claiming to be India’s no. 1 recharge site, it is being providing recharge facility for mobiles only, not for the landline and other services. Apart front he mobile recharge, it is being engaged in DTH and Data card recharge services only. It is easy and quick to recharge through this website. By referring this website to friends, you can win free recharge offers.
Any mobile holder, Data card and DTH user can make the bill payment through this website. It is also a quick source to recharge and pay your bills. Apart from the telecom equipment, it also helps to book the bus tickets to facilitate your journey with some cash back offers.
Though this website is not so popular website, but it is facilitating the mobile phones, DTH and data card to recharge and get the balance. This is based on the coupon concept on every recharge for the registered users only.
This website needs registration first before making any recharge or bill payments. It also offers some free recharge on every new registration or through referring friends.
This is fun site including lots of games and quiz. Participating in these games and quiz helps us to win free recharge and discount offers. Easy and quick way of making bills winning the heart of many people’s. It also facilitated free SMs facility as well to stay connected with your friends and loved ones.
All website are used for making recharge and phone bill payments but still Paytm and Mobikwik is getting popular day by day with the accurate payment gateway systems and cash back offers.
Take the benefits of these online sites and keep taking to your friends.
Online Marketing vs Offline Marketing are two different approaches towards marketing but both have significant differences which are as follows:
- Online Marketing covers the website related activities such as SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC, Content marketing, Blog & Directory Submission, classified etc. whereas Offline Marketing includes the hoardings, flexes unipolar, etc.
- Online Marketing is comparatively cheaper than Offline Marketing.
- Online Marketing covers the web related expects whereas Offline Marketing covers the hardcore marketing.
- Online Marketing is somehow the result of pull marketing whereas Offline Marketing is the result of push marketing.
- Online Marketing can’t be touched, just can be seen whereas Offline Marketing can be seen and touched as well.
- The sources of Online Marketing are modern such as a computer; phone, tablets, Internet, LED Video Wall display, Android devices whereas Offline Marketing needs hard materials such as paper, banner cloth, woods, iron, color, ink etc.
- Online Marketing required technical knowledge whereas Offline Marketing required promotional skills.
- Online Marketing need the space in web tools but for Offline Marketing, one must has to hire public places to put the hoardings, banner etc.
- Online Marketing is the modern way of marketing whereas Offline Marketing is the old method of marketing.
- One must have the android tools and applications to explore the Online Marketing & its results but for Offline Marketing, no such tools are required.
- Online Marketing keeps the eye on the company’s site for long duration due to long visibility through contents on web whereas Offline Marketing is temporary visible for the short time till the clients pay for the campaigning.
- Bulk Email is referred to as one of the cost-effective & best Online marketing activities, aims to target the maximum users in one shot whereas, Offline Marketing activities seem expensive.
In short, Online and Offline Marketing are different to each other in terms of visibility, cost, results, tools, ways etc. Due to digitalization, Online Marketing is becoming popular because no one can inform the whole information about any company through one pamphlet or banner.
If we need to capture the whole market of different segments so we need to take the help of all marketing tools. Online Marketing covers the educated people who are with continuous touch of android application whereas Offline Marketing is useful for the people who are still far away from the android world. Once who ended in the online world can be stayed here for long term but there is no guarantee in Offline Marketing.
But still, both marketing techniques are complementary to each other. Reason being, Offline Marketing initially shows the way for online world to grasp the complete information. In fact, marketing is the only way to promote business and to gather customers. Whatever the area is one need to adapt the right way of marketing. Blogging is also one of the trendiest ways of Online Marketing.