Get the clear idea-What are the types of projectors and its features?
A projector is also known as an image projector, is a type of optical device which is used to project images on the projecting surface, also known as the projecting surface. They create this type of an image by shining light through a small transparent lens. Some projectors also create the images on the projecting surface by using lasers.
What are the types of projector and its features?
In recent times, many different types of projector have launched, which contains many unbelievable and helpful features. Here are the different types of projector and its features which are highly used in these days-
- Cathode Ray Tube- CRT projector is a type of video projection device used throughout the world. It has a tiny CRT which provides a high level of brightness for image generation. The lens is placed in front of CRT face, focuses on the image and enlarges it on a surface. This type of projector focuses on the video by its lenses to project it on screen.
CRT projectors are huge and also heavy in weight so, it’s not portable. It is also a high electric consumer because of light guns it has. It is also difficult and little tricky to set up, but most of the users say it has an outstanding picture quality which gives them a new experience.
- Liquid Crystal Display- This type of projectors resembles two states of matter that is solid and the liquid. An LCD uses the liquid crystal for projecting an object or image. LCD is also used in computers, smartphones and many more portable devices. The technology which is used in LCD is much thinner than CRT.
Also Read : Best LED & LCD wall on Rent
Also Read : DJ Equipment on rent
- Digit Light Processing- DLP is a video innovation. It is made by the Texas Instrument which is highly utilized for front and the units of back projection. This back projection is used in TVs. A DLP projector comes in structures of two noteworthy. DLP mainly make usage of micro mirrors known as Digital Micro mirror Device to reflect shading and light on the screen.
Why should one rent a projector for your events?
Nowadays, every people prefer to showcase their events on a big screen, so they prefer using projectors. There are many more reasons which led people to rent a projector for this purpose instead of buying it. Here are some of them-
- Nowadays, the projectors are very expensive. So, many people prefer to take a projector in rent instead of buying it. It would save their lot of money.
- After the event, there is no surety that the projects would be useful for you in future or no, so, it’s better not to invest money in buying a projector rather you take it to rent from any shop.
If you want to see movies or showcase your events anywhere, projectors can be very helpful for you. They can provide you with many benefit such as a big screen, a high quality many more. You can buy the projector or take it on rent from any store.