The Bollywood era of 90’s really a golden era in which many beautiful and talented actresses have owned the Bollywood and stole the heart of an audience. Many big heroines were such that who were valued more than the heroes at that time. A large number of hit movies were released in the nineties. Some names are Dilwale dulhania Le Jayenge, Hum apke Hai Kaun, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Karan Arjun, Dil To Pagal Hai, Mohra, rangeela, Raja Hindustan, Hum Dil de chuke Sanam, Pardes etc.
Let’s Talk about the best actresses of Bollywood 90’s era:
1. Madhuri Dixit: Madhuri Dixit is the best actress of that time. She did many movies in that decade and most hit movies are named to Madhuri Dixit. Some blockbuster hit movies are Dil(1990), Saajan (1991), Hum apke Hai Kaun (1995), Beta (1992), Khalnayak(1993), Raja(1995), Dil to Pagal Hai (1997), Yarana (1995), Koyala(1997), Aarjoo(1999), Kishan Kanhaiya(1990).These are the blockbuster hit movies of Madhuri Dixit and she earned a name “Queen Of Bollywood”. She is really a very talented actress that she has done was dramatic roles with perfection. She is a trained dancer too. Her dance was very mesmerizing on her popular songs like Chane ke Khet Me, Ek Do Teen, Mera Piya Ghar Aaya, Choli Ke peechhe kya hai, Didi Tera Dewar Deewana etc. Her performance in Hum Apke Hai Kaun was really loved by the audience and this movie becomes the highest gross earning movie of the year till the date of its releasing after Sholay (1975).Madhuri Dixit is the only heroine who was most time nominated for the Filmfare award for best actress. Madhuri Dixit is really a great actress and her work is always remembered and praised by the audience.
2. Divya Bharti: Divya Bharti was the successful heroine of Indian Cinema in 90’s Era. However, She was not seen for a long time but she was the only heroine who had achieved that place in the very short span of period. Her film career was very short as she died at very early age. She started her career in 90’s and did many hit movies in just three years. Some of are Vishwatma, Dil ka kya kasoor, Dil ashna Hai, Deewana, Shola or Shabnam, Balwan, dil hi to hai, Kshatriya etc. Her movie Deewana and Shola or Shabnam both were the blockbuster hit movies. She is considered the most bubbly and beautiful heroine at that time. Her appearance is so lovely. It is believed that if she was alive she will be the really best actress in 90’s.
3. Kajol: Kajol is also considered the best heroine of the nineties as she did tremendous work at her career time. She started her career in 1992 with Bekhudi. However, the film was not successful but she was noted for her performance and later in the next year she did the most hit movie in 1993 named Baazigar with Shahrukh Khan. Then she also did block buster hit movies with Shahrukh Khan named Dil Wale dulhania Le Jayenge and Karan Arjun. Dil Wale dulhania le Jayenge was the highest grossing Bollywood film of that year and she was much praised for her work in that movie. She is the actress who has won five times Film fare award for best actress. Her romantic movies Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Pyar Kiya to darn kya, Pyar to Hona Hi Tha etc also proved a hit movies. Her pair with Shahrukh khan was highly praised by the audience. She is really a very well known face of the nineties.Her performance in Gupt was also considered by critics and she was the only one women who has won the filmfare award for best negative role for this movie.
4.Raveena Tondon: Raveena tondon is another name in this list. We can’t forget her success in the nineties movies. She started her career in 1991 with Patthar ke phool which got her first award of Filmfare lux new face of the year. However after that she did many flop films. But after Mohra and Dilwale her work was highly praised by the critics and she got huge recognition. She also seen in Khiladiyon ka khiladi and Ziddi both were successful at box office. she also did some comedy movies with Govinda like Dulhe raja, Anari no. I, Aunti No. 1, Bade Miyan Chote miyan etc which was greatly liked by the audience. she won two times film fare award for best actress.
5. Juhi Chawla: Juhi Chawla is such a great actress that we can’t forget her. She is known as the most bubbly actress of Indian cinema. Her performance always attracts the people. She started her filmy career in late 80,s and achieved huge name in nineties. Her second movie Qayamat Se qayamat Tak proved a block buster hit and she earned filmfare lux award for new face of the year and established her self as a successful actress. she did many movies like Darr(1993), Ishq(1997), Hum Hain rahi Pyar Ke (1993), Yes Boss(1997), Bol radha Bol (1992), Deewana MAstana (1997), Raju BAn Gaya Gentleman (1992), Arjun PAndit (1999). She did many versatile roles in her career and got the Fim FAre best actress award for Hum HAi Rahi Pyar Ke .
6. Shilpa Shetty: Shipa shetty which is known as Shilpa Shetty Kundra now after her marriage with business man Raj Kundra. Shipa shetty is an awesome heroine and is known as the highly fit actress. She has started her career in 1992 with BAzigar and got the FilmFare award for the best supporting actress and after that she Was seen in may hit movies. Auzar, Main Khiladi tu anari, Aao pyar karien, Gambler, hathkadi, Chote sarkar, Himmat, Insaaf, pardesi babu, Laal Badshah, Dhadkan etc. Dhadkan was really the best movie in her career. She did many superb film in this era and established herself as a successful actress of Bollywood.
7. Karishma Kapoor: Karishma kapoor is daughter of Actor Randhir kapoor and babita and sister of kareena kapoor khan. She is really a beautiful actress who did numerous hit films in Nineties era. She established her as a successful actress in Indian filn industry. Some of the films of her are Jigar (1992), Anari(1993), Raja Babu (1994), Hero no. 1(1997), Biwi No. 1 (1999), Dil to pagal Hai (1996), Raja Hindustani ((1996), Hum sath sath hai (1999) etc. She did many comedy movies with govinda and salaman khan. Her film Raja Hindustani was a block buster hit and she was awarded for the filmfare best actress award for this film. She did many movies till her marriage with business man Sanjay kapoor in 2003. She also won filmfare best supporting actress award for Dil To Pagal HAi. She is really a very amazing and talented actress.
8. Manisha Koirala: Manisha Koirala is also one of the best heroine in this list. She is really an amazing actress of nineties. She started her career in hindi cinema with film saudagar (1991) which proved hit film. later she established herself as a succesful leading actress by doing great films like Khamoshi, Akele hum akele tum, 1942: a love story, Bombay, gupt, Dil se, Kacche dhage, Mann. she did really great work and she win the theatre by his great performance. she was nominated for the filmfare best actress award many times. She is considered very talented heroine as she did many versatile and women oriented roles in her movies.
9. Sri Devi : Sri Devi who is known as Sri Devi Kapoor also known for her tremendous work for INdian industry. She did many great hit in nineties which can not be forgettable. She is the most beautiful heroine of that time and considered as the first female superstar if Indian cinema. Her most super hit movies of that era are Lamhe (1991), Ladla(1994), Gumrah (1993), Judai (1997), Chalbaaz(1990), chandni (1989) etc. she did really great movies. Her performance and dance skill always loved by the public. She did more than 100 movies in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, MAlayalam, Hindi languages. She is really the female superstar of Indian cinema.
10. Urmila Mantodkar: Urmila Mantodkar has started her career in 1992 From Chamatkar a fantasy film. However she got much recognition after Rangeela(1995) which is blockbuster hit film and she got her first nomination for the best actress of Filmfare award. She did many movies like Satya, Khoobsurat, kaun,Hum tum pe marte hai, Janam Samjha karo, Chota chetan , aflatoon, pyar tune kya kiya etc. She did all the role with great enthusiasm. Her verstility can be reflect from her work. Her dance On item song of China Gate Chamma Chamma Is really awesome and stole the heart of many person. She is really a good actress of this era.
Diamond is a precious and most beautiful stone which attracts every woman. Women like lightly weighted jewelry nowadays. So they chose diamond more as it has ultimate fashion statement and increases the personality also. Women feel so proud to have own diamond jewellery.
Let’s have a look the best diamond brands in India which offer best diamond jewellery:
1. Tanishq: Tanishq is a part of Tata group which was established in 1994. Tanishq is one of the leading jewellery company which deals in Diamond also. It is an ISO certified company which has many branches in all over India. You can also get your Tanishq diamond jewellery online. Diamond available here is of the best quality and with high clarity. Every piece of diamond in Tanishq jewellery is full of sparkle and luster which looks tremendous. Deepika Padukone is the new brand ambassador of Tanishq diamond jewellery.
2. Malabar Gold and Diamonds: Malabar Gold and Diamond are the flagship division of Malabar group. It offers high quality and pure diamonds with reasonable prices. Every piece of diamond is accompanied by purity certificate. Diamond is a very costly stone so always choose the best. The large varieties of diamond ornaments can be found with Malabar Gold and Diamond. The company has a large number of divisions and showroom in all over the world and you can also buy your favorite ornament from Malabar gold and diamond online also. Diamond jewellery includes rings, earrings, bangles, pendants, necklaces, nose pins, bracelets etc. Kareena Kapoor is the new face of the Malabar Gold and Diamonds.
3. Nakshatra: Nakshatra is a part of Gitanjali group which offered the best diamond jewellery in India as well as outside India also. The quality of a diamond is highly standard and every piece of diamond that used in Nakshatra diamond jewellery is certified by Government agencies. The most classical designs of diamond jewellery could be easily found here. Kangana Ranaut is the new face of Nakshatra.
4. Asmi Diamond Jewellery: Asmi is also a part of Gitanjali group. and offers highly stylish diamond ornaments. Priyanka Chopra is the brand ambassador of Asmi Diamond jewellery. Asmi offers unique and elegant designs of nose pins, pendants, mangal sutra, earrings, bracelets, bangles etc. Asmi offers affordable jewellery for the middle class and upper middle-class categories. customers especially women always satisfied with this product that’s why the brand became much popular in India now.
5. TBZ Jewellery: TBZ means Tribhuvandas Zaveri Jewelers is one of the leading brands in Diamond industry. It manufactures its own diamond jewellery with stunning designs. It was established in 1864 in Mumbai, Zaveri Bazaar. It always offers superior quality of jewellery. All pieces of diamond stones in ornaments shows the purity. Thousands of customers prefer to stay with this brand to make their occasions special with its premium jewellery. Bollywood actress Vaani Kapoor is the new brand ambassador of this brand.
6. Kiah Diamond Jewellery: Kiah is a new name in the diamond industry which provides the best light weighted diamond ornaments especially rings, nose pins, earrings, pendants, mangal sutras, and many others. The diamond available here in two colors white and yellow with different purity standard of 14 Kt and 18 kt. The brand is certified by international agencies and its offers classical as well as modern and contemporary designs which attract all women whether they are housewives or office women. You can get the best and pure affordable diamond jewellery from Kiah. Sushmita Sen promotes the Kiah brand.
7. Rivaaz: Rivaaz is also a part of Gitanjali group which offers best diamond jewellery at very fewer prices. It offers pure 18kt diamond pieces. The lightly weighted jewellery of Rivaaz always liked by women. Samira Reddy and Riya Sen promote this brand. Its unique designs always attract the customers.
8. Parineeta Jewellery: Parineeta is also a famous brand of Diamond jewellery. It is an another part of Gitanjali Gems group. Its classical and traditional designs always loved by the brides for their wedding and other occasions and its light weighted modern designs are loved by the women for the evening parties, daily wear, and office. It offers the high range of jewellery with elegant designs and affordable prices. Shraddha Kapoor is the new face of Parineeta jewellery. You can also buy the jewellery from parineeta online.
9. D’Damas Jewellery: D’Damas is a joint venture between the largest diamond group of India named Gitanjali Gems Ltd. and Damas which is Dubai Diamond retailer. These two big brands together make a new brand named D’damas in 2003. It has more than 1000 retailers in all over India. It also sells their products online. It offers a huge range of jewellery which includes all kind of lightly weighted diamond ornaments like rings, earrings, bracelets, anklets etc. It also offers a wide range of diamond watches also. Sonakshi Sinha is the new face as a brand ambassador of D’damas.
10. Kalyan Jewellers: Kalyan Jewelers is also one of the best brands of Diamond jewellery. It deals with all kind of jewelry. However it was established as a small shop in the early nineties, but now it becomes a big brand. Many big celebrities are promoting this brand. Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor etc are found as a brand Ambassadors and promoters of this company. Kalyan jewelers spread their brand not only in all over India but its presence can be seen globally. It provided superior quality of diamond jewellery at reasonable prices. it is easily available in all over India. you can also order your favorite items online. The products are always come with purity certificate.
There is a long list of Diamond Jewellers which provides the best quality of Diamond jewellery in India. You just have to give a nice look and select the best item that suits your personality. The highly expensive metals can buy online today also. However, visit a retailer shop and choose the selected items are the best thing but if you have less time or you have to gift that jewellery as a surprise gift then online stores are also a convenient option for you. So don’t waste your time, invest your money in your most desirable fashion accessory.
Sridevi Kapoor is a Bollywood actress who has earned the name of first female superstar of Indian Cinema. She has worked in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada movies. She started acting at the age of four and made her first debut film in the early eighties. She started her career as a child artist from Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam movies. She has done so many hit movies in her career and she had more than 300 movies in her career. Let’s talk about the life history of Sridevi Kapoor:
Sri Devi’s birth name was Shree Amma Yangar Ayappan. She was born on 13th August 1963 in Sivasaki, Tamilnadu. Her father was Ayappan Yangar and mother’s name was Rajeshwari Yangar. Her father was a lawyer. She has one sister and two step brothers.
Sridevi has started her career at the age of 4 by the Tamil Movie Thunaivan in 1967 And after that, she has done many South movies as a child artist and won many awards. She has won Kerala state film award for best child artist for her Malayalam movie named Poompatta in 1971. She had done many Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films which gained her many awards and huge recognition.
However, she started her career in Hindi cinema in Solva Sawan in 1979. After four years She was seen in Himmatwala with Jeetendra which proved biggest blockbuster super hit movie of that year. It established her in Bollywood and earned huge recognition. Her dance number ” Naino me Sapna” was greatly appreciated by people. Her chemistry with Jeetendra was proved incredible. Both had done 14 films together in which 10 films were the blockbuster hit. In 1983 she also did Sadma with Kamal Hassan and her performance in this film was greatly appreciated and she had earned the first nomination of the Filmfare awards for best actress. She gave consecutive hit movies back to back. In 1986 she was seen in Snake fantasy movie named Nagina, which is really a big hit in her career. In that same year, she did many movies like Ghar Sansar, Karma, Aakhiri Rasta and Suhagan. In 1987 she has done Shekhar KApoor’s movie named Mr. India with Anil Kapoor. Her rain dance on Kante nhi kantte din ye rat was mesmerizing and she also gained a nickname” Hawa Hawai” after that film. In 1988 She has done hit movie named Waqt Ki awaaz with Mithun Chakravarty. She was also seen in many movies like sherni, Jawab Hum Denge, Aulad, Gair Kannooni, and Nigahein. She was also seen in Chalbaaz which was a low budget film and she played a double role of twin sister in this film and won her first Filmfare award. In next Year she was seen in Yash Chopra’ s movie named Chandni with Rishi Kapoor which earned huge applause. Her white costume in this movie was liked by many girls and it becomes a fashion at those times. Her dance on Song “mere Hathon me nau Nau chudiyan Hai” Was became the best wedding song. In 1991 she was also seen in Yash Chopra movie named ‘Lamhe’ with Anil Kapoor which was internationally hit movie and she earned her second Filmfare best actress award. She was also nominated for her performance in Gumrah. Again she was seen with Anil Kapoor in Ladla and she did negative role first time in this film and earned her another Filmfare Awards nomination. In 1997 She was seen in Judai and earned another Filmfare nomination. After that, she married Boney Kapoor and left the industry. In 1997 her mother died, however, the son has the right to lit the funeral pyre but Sridevi lit her mother’s pyre. After that, she was seen in many Tv Shows named Malini Iyer, Jeena Isi Ka Nam Hai etc. She was come back in the industry with English winglish in 2012, which was also appreciated by her fans however the film was average at box office.
Sridevi has affair with Bollywood actor Mithun Chakravarty, however, it was a rumor of the marriage of both but it was not proved. Later Sridevi marries to the actor Anil Kapoor’s elder brother named Boney Kapoor on 2nd June 1996. Boney Kapoor divorced her first wife for Sridevi. Boney Kapoor and his first wife had two children named Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor. Sri Devi and Boney Kapoor has two daughters named Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor.
There was a controversy between two successful actresses of eighties Sri Devi and Jaya Prada. Both had many issues as they were rivals at that time. The media always highlighted their cold war. however, both were seen in Tohfa and maqsad. Rumors of marriage between Mithun Chakravarty and Sridevi was also spread.
Himmatwala, Sadma, Justice Chaudhury (1983), Tohfa (1984), Karma, Nagina (1986), Mr. India (1987), Waqt Ki Awaz (1988), Chandni, Chaalbaaz (1989), Lamhe (1991), Khuda Gawah (1992), Gumrah (1993), Laadla (1994), Army (1996), Judaai (1997), English Vinglish (2012)
Sridevi Kapoor is really best female superstar of the Indian Industry. She did 100s movies in many languages.She was also offered Hollywood movie Jurassic Park, but she refused to do so.She was the only heroine who was 25 times paired with actor Kamal Hassan. Her Chemistry with Jeetendra and Anil Kapoor was greatly appreciated by her fans. She did almost every kind of roles. She really gave life to the roles. Her acting skill was tremendous and her looks in every movie are stunning. She is really a most good looking actress in Indian cinema. She was not a trained dancer but her dance was always appreciated. Her lovely song of Chandni became the best wedding song. She couldn’t speak Hindi when she entered in Hindi cinema and many films were dubbed at initial times. Really she is the most adorable actress. Her fans always waited for her movie. Let see can we see her again in any film.
Jewelleries are the most desirable thing for every woman all over the world, whether it belongs to gold, silver, diamond, platinum and any others. Women’s choice of jewelry depends on the cost, availabilities and latest fashion. Among all the jewelleries gold always has been placed first. Yellow precious bright metal always attracts the women. It is not only considered as a fashion material but it is also counted as a fixed asset. In India, gold is an essential thing that we can see at any wedding. Brides are considered not complete without gold jewelry. It has been the part of India’s culture and tradition. Although in olden times men also wore the gold jewellery, nowadays it became popular among women only.
Here we talk about the best gold jewellery brands in India:
1. Tanishq Jewellers: It is the best-known brand of Gold jewellery in an Indian market. It is part of TATA group. Its name origin from the two words Tata and nishk. Tata belongs to TATA group and Nishk means Gold coin in Sanskrit. This is ISO certified which deals not only in Gold but Diamond and Platinum also. It’s headquartered in Bangalore, India. Its Gold making factory is located in Tamilnadu India. Its traditional gold jewellery always been in high demand in India. its unique golden jewellery design attracted most of the women which make it prominent and no.1 on the list of best gold jewellery makers. It does not only make traditional design but you can find mostly trendy and contemporary gold jewellery. Besides 22kt gold jewellery, 24 kt pure gold coins are also available here with images of Lord Ganesha, Shiva, Goddess Durga, Goddess Laxmi, Saibaba, Om, Balaji, Ayyappa, Allah, Cross, letters and many others. You can also get the unique model of Titan watches for men and women with attractive designs and different price range. Its brand ambassadors include many names of Bollywood actors like Sri Devi, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Asin, Katrina Kaif and many others.
2. PC jewellers: PC jewellers has started their operations in April 2005 and opened their showroom in Karol Bagh Delhi. This was started by two brothers named Padam Chand Gupta and Balram Garg. Pc jewellers have more than 70 showrooms in all over India. It has established itself as a leading jewellery brand. It is dealing not only in gold jewellery even it deals also in Diamond jewellery. The company knows for its purity. Shilpa Shetty is the Brand Ambassador of PC jewellers. The company provides all kind of jewelleries belongs to women and men and also offered gold watches for men and women. You can also get a pure gold coin of any images. PC jewellers have many showrooms in Delhi/NCR area. It engages in the manufacture, export, wholesale and retail of jewellery in India. It is an ISO certified company and offers only high-quality hall marked and certified jewellery.
3. Tribhuvan Das Bhimji Zaveri Jewellers: Tribhuvandas Bhimji zaveri jewellers established in 1864 approx 150 years ago. It was started by Tribhuvandas Bhimji Zaveri in Zaveri Bazaar, Mumbai.The company has opened more than 30 showrooms across India mainly in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Rajkot etc. It is dealing in Gold as well as Diamond jewellery. Now Srikant Zaveri is the chairman of Tribhuvandas Bhimji Zaveri jewellers which is known as TBZ jewellers shortly. It offers highly fashionable and traditional ornaments for different occasions for both men and women. TBZ jewellers are the first company which deals in lightly weighted ornaments. Girls can find their perfect suitable jewelry and 18kt gold watches with awesome designs. Ms. Vaani Kapoor is the brand ambassador of TBZ jewellers.
4. Malabar Gold and Diamond Jewellers: Malabar gold and diamond is a part of Malabar group. Malabar group was founded in 1993 by Mr. M.P. Ahamed. Malabar gold and diamond was established in Kozhikode, Kerala. In 2012 it made Rs. 12000 crore turnover. Malabar gold and diamond has more than 100 outlets in India as well as outside India. Its main corporate office for taking care of all the international activities of their company was located in Dubai. Its gold and diamond jewellery is certified with the international agencies. The best bridal jewellery can be found in Malabar gold and diamonds. It comes in the list of top 5 Gold jewellery companies of the world. It offers the best-certified ornaments of Gold, diamond, and platinum. Here You can get the most fashionable as well as traditional jewelleries collection with elegant designs for anyone. However many big celebrities name was announced as a brand ambassador of this group like Puneet Rajkumar, Sania Mirza, and Hemamalini but now Kareena Kapoor is the brand ambassador of Malabar Gold and Diamonds.
5. PC Chandra Jewellers: PC Chandra Jewellers was launched in 1939 by late Shri Purna Chandra in North Kolkata in India. This is become the most prominent name in jewellery business. It is said that no marriage is complete in West Bengal without the PC Chandra jewelleries. It is considered best in Eastern India. It has 11 outlets in Kolkata city and many showrooms can be seen in the towns of West Bengal. It has opened its showroom in other 7 cities of India. It has spread its wings in outside India also. It is such a leading company which deals in all kinds of gold and diamond jewelleries. It also provides gemstones in diamond and golden jewelleries recommended by gemologists and astrologists. Many big names was connected with this company as a brand ambassador like Dipika Padukone, Yami Gautam, Sonakshi Sinha. But Hasleen Kaur is the current brand ambassador of PC Chandra Jewellers.
6. Kalyan Jewellers: Kalyan Jewellers is such a leading brand that every one is well aware of this name. Kalyan Jewellers was established in 1993 in Thrissur, Kerala by T.S. Kalyan Raman. It has now opened more than 100 outlets in all over the India. It has become the largest jewellery store chain in India. The best product of this company is its traditional heavy bridal gold jewellery. Its purity of gold is really incredible which attracts the customers. It spend many millions in advertising and marketing. You can buy jewellery online also through this. Its brand ambassador list is really very large. Many big faces has been connected with it. Some names are Akkineni Nagarjuna (south film star), amitabh bachchan, jaya achchan, Aishwarya rai bachchan, Sushmita sen. But now sonam kapoor is the new face as a brand ambassador of kalyan jewellers. You can found the best pore golf jewellery here.
7. Amrapali Jewels: Amrapali was founded in 1978 In jaipur, Rajasthan by two person named Rajeev Arora and Rajmesh ajmera. THis company is best known for its unique , tribal, gemstone and handicraft work. its unique tribal Rajasthani designs always attracts the women . The purity and different designs make it the India’s leading jewellery company. It has spread their branches outside india also. Its unparalleled jewellery using latest techniques and purity of gold making it trustworthy among its customers. Vidya balan, Kiran kher, Dipka padukone is in the list of brand ambassador of Amrapali jewels. Bahubali actors also wore the Jewellery belongs to Amrapali. The amazing different gold designs can be easily found for any brides.
8. Senco Gold: Senco Gold is also oncluded in the list of best gold jewellery in India . It also offers high quality of gold jewellery specially Bridal jewellery. If you really want heavy elegant jewellery for wedding then you can approach Senco gold You will really like this. It has also opened its new branches in all over India. if you want to online shopping then you can easily go with Senco Gold.
There are many other leading brands also besides above explained like Bhima jewelers, Josco group, Parineeta and many others. Gold is really an amazing metal that everyone wants to have. Purity, designs, and prices all matters during the shopping of gold jewellery. Jewellery is really an important thing for any brides, which makes her wedding day awesome. So enjoy the shopping of gold jewellery.